This whole COVID thing is new for all of us. It’s normal to have questions. Things like:
- Is it safe to see my boyfriend / girlfriend / partner right now if we don’t live together?
- If not, how can we stay connected?
- Is COVID a sexually transmitted infection (STI)?
- When can I hug & kiss my sweetie again? Will it ever be safe?
- I like how sex feels. Do I have to wait until social distancing is over to feel that again?
Options for Sexual Health is BC’s largest sexual health nonprofit. They recently recorded a live Zoom event where people could tune in and ask all of their sex, love, and COVID questions. You can find videos of this event on their Facebook page, or just watch watch them below…